We want to assure you that we have taken swift and proactive measures to combat COVID-19 as it relates to our operations. The United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses, and for this reason, we have put into place new cleaning protocols across our business. Each day, our teams will be cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles by using CDC recommended cleaning solutions. We have also advised our employees to adhere to the CDC guidelines on COVID-19 to reduce transmission of germs and shared posters and additional resources from the CDC website with them to print and post in our sites.
If any of our employees become affected by COVID-19, we have an expedient notification process in place and will reach out to the affected customer(s) immediately to inform them of the situation.
When it comes to the safety and the well-being of our team members and passengers, we will work tirelessly to see to it that we are doing everything we can to manage this current situation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, please reach out to your local team.
- We Stand United
- Proactive Safety Measures Pertaining to COVID-19
- National Express Transit (NEXT) Renews Seven-Year Paratransit Contract with Pace
- National Express Transit Corp Acquires Fox Bus Lines Inc., also known as Silver Fox
- Michigan Customer Service Center Renewed for Prestigious Blue Seal of Excellence Award
- infographics (2)
- News (9)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (27)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (6)
- Uncategorized (7)
- transportation services (10)