We want to assure you that we have taken swift and proactive measures to combat COVID-19 as it relates to our operations. The United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses, and for this reason, we have put into place new cleaning protocols across our business. Each day, our teams will be cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles by using CDC recommended cleaning solutions. We have also advised our employees to adhere to the CDC guidelines on COVID-19 to reduce transmission of germs and shared posters and additional resources from the CDC website with them to print and post in our sites.
If any of our employees become affected by COVID-19, we have an expedient notification process in place and will reach out to the affected customer(s) immediately to inform them of the situation.
When it comes to the safety and the well-being of our team members and passengers, we will work tirelessly to see to it that we are doing everything we can to manage this current situation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, please reach out to your local team.
- In Celebration of Earth Day, National Express Continues to be a Trailblazer in its Role as an Environmentally Responsible Transportation Partner
- National Express Taps Transportation Industry Veteran Nick Voisard to Lead its Broad-Ranging Electric Vehicle (EV) Initiatives Throughout North America
- National Express and Latinos In Transit Team to Expand Career Opportunities in Transportation
- National Express Transit Welcomes Veteran Transportation Executive, John King, as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- GoDurham Innovates its Way Through Driver Shortage for ADA Paratransit – Increases Rider Satisfaction with Lower Costs
- infographics (2)
- News (14)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (29)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (7)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (1)