Mobility as a Service (MaaS) describes a movement towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service by using a variety of transportation modes and a system of shared data. Learn more about the personal and societal benefits below with our infographic.
No matter how interconnected our world becomes, there will always be a need for people to get from point A to point B. In the past, this need was facilitated by a combination of public and private transportation, both of which are inherently expensive and wasteful.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Edward Flavin
Fleet management is a way for businesses to control costs, improve productivity, lower risk, and maintain compliance in their vehicle fleets. It's a necessary function for any company that owns or leases vehicles as part of their regular operations, whether those vehicles are vans, trucks, or even drones and aircraft.
The Ridesharing service for Kids will use funding to expand operations, service areas
- Why is MaaS Important? [Infographic]
- The Future of Public Transportation in America
- Bus Driver Reached One Million Mile Club Status
- 5 Critical Advantages of Proper Fleet Management
- Kango Announces $3.6 Million Series A Funding Led by National Express LLC.
- infographics (2)
- News (9)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (27)
- Transit Company (7)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (6)
- Uncategorized (1)
- transportation services (10)