Boston, MA--Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) selected National Express Transit Corp. to continue providing paratransit services as THE RIDE in the MBTA’s South Service Area. The five-year base contract, with a two-year option, has a total value of more than $422 million over seven years. The Ride’s work will be…
National Express Transit (NEXT) is the transit division of National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group PLC, an international transportation company and transit service provider that delivers hundreds of millions of journeys worldwide each year to people through its bus, rail, and coach divisions.
Learn the benefits of public transportation.
Each customer relationship is managed by a team of dedicated, local National Express transit professionals who give customers and clients the personal attention they deserve. Our best-in-class transit service company solutions include:
Safety is our #1 value
Our total attention in our national transportation company is focused on providing the safest, highest quality transportation services for our customers and the communities we serve, adhering to our five core values:
- Safety: We only do what is safe and immediately identify and eliminate any unsafe behavior.
- Customers: We place them at the heart of our business and relentlessly meet their expectations.
- People: We develop the talents, reward the exceptional performance, and respect the rights of all our employees.
- Community: Our policies and practices will advance the social, environmental, and economic conditions in the communities where we operate.
- Excellence: We constantly strive to be excellent in all that we do.