Birmingham, United Kingdom and Lisle, IL– National Express Group PLC and National Express LLC are pleased to welcome Carolyn Flowers as an Independent Non-Executive Director and as a member of the Board’s Safety & Environment Committee. Flowers’ role will start June 1, 2021.
LISLE, IL and DURHAM, NC— National Express Transit (NEXT), the fastest-growing transit company in North America, is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a three-year service contract with GoTriangle to operate their paratransit service, GoDurham ACCESS. The contract includes a two-year option following the initial three-year agreement.
LISLE, IL—National Express Transit, the fastest-growing transit company in North America, is proud to announce the return of former CEO, Gary Waits. As the active CEO for National Express School, Gary will transition into the role of CEO of NEXT starting September 1, 2020 and manage both functions. At that time, he will begin to oversee both divisions of National Express LLC (NELLC).
LISLE and CHICAGO, IL—CDT, owned by National Express Transit (NEXT), proudly donated a caravan vehicle to Housing Forward, a non-profit committed to transitioning people from housing crisis to housing stability. The vehicle donation will be used to support their Hotel to Home Initiative.
PHOENIX, AZ - Valley Metro and Total Transit, as part of National Express Transit, honored bus operator Jeff Ivans for driving one million miles without a preventable accident. Jeff has been driving buses since being hired by Total Transit for over 11 years and has demonstrated a dedication to excellence and safety.
- In Celebration of Earth Day, National Express Continues to be a Trailblazer in its Role as an Environmentally Responsible Transportation Partner
- National Express Taps Transportation Industry Veteran Nick Voisard to Lead its Broad-Ranging Electric Vehicle (EV) Initiatives Throughout North America
- National Express and Latinos In Transit Team to Expand Career Opportunities in Transportation
- National Express Transit Welcomes Veteran Transportation Executive, John King, as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- GoDurham Innovates its Way Through Driver Shortage for ADA Paratransit – Increases Rider Satisfaction with Lower Costs
- infographics (2)
- News (14)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (29)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (7)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (1)