Advantages of Transportation Technology: Infographic
Do you find yourself asking, “Why is technology so important today?” The answer is simple: technology is everywhere and it’s integrated into everything that we do.
So why is technology especially important in the public transportation industry?
The most successful transit agencies across the country place large emphasis on safety, people, and rider experience. In order to achieve this and truly take a customer-centric approach to your transit operations, it is necessary to leverage technology and use transportation management software to help better serve customers and make transit more accessible to the community.
We’ve put together a simple infographic that demonstrates the four main benefits that transit agencies can realize by integrating the right technology into their operations. To read more about this subject, read 4 Advantages of Integrating Transportation Technology into your Agency.
Share this infographic on your site!
By integrating technology into transit operations, agencies can ensure safety, gain increased visibility, achieve operational efficiency, and realize cost savings.
If an agency would like to achieve the benefits discussed above and solve the common problems that all transit agencies face today, the next step is to actually integrate technology into transit operations.
To learn how to integrate technology effectively, what types of technology to integrate, and how others in the industry are actually using key transportation technologies to improve operations, download our eBook below.
Spread the word about why technology is so important in the public transit industry by sharing our infographic!
- In Celebration of Earth Day, National Express Continues to be a Trailblazer in its Role as an Environmentally Responsible Transportation Partner
- National Express Taps Transportation Industry Veteran Nick Voisard to Lead its Broad-Ranging Electric Vehicle (EV) Initiatives Throughout North America
- National Express and Latinos In Transit Team to Expand Career Opportunities in Transportation
- National Express Transit Welcomes Veteran Transportation Executive, John King, as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- GoDurham Innovates its Way Through Driver Shortage for ADA Paratransit – Increases Rider Satisfaction with Lower Costs
- infographics (2)
- News (14)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (29)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (7)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (1)