This is a time of great pain in our Nation’s history. We stand united with those impacted by racism and inequality; we will not accept such behavior across our organization and we will work to be a part of positive change in the communities we serve.
Now more than ever, we remain committed to treating our people, and those we serve and interact with in the communities, with respect and dignity. We are proud of the partnerships that we have in our local communities and we will focus on working together with a goal to eradicate inequality.
We are committed to having a workforce that is truly reflective of the customers we serve and the communities we operate in, attracting and retaining the best possible talent from a diverse pool and creating a collaborative, supportive and respectful environment that increases the participation and contribution of all employees. Our Diversity and Inclusion Council is leading these efforts with the ambition for National Express to be the best place to work in public transport and the industry leader in equality.
We are guided by our values in all that we do, our People and Community values will certainly help shape our next steps and we will communicate with you as we take these steps.
We look forward to being part of this positive change.
- In Celebration of Earth Day, National Express Continues to be a Trailblazer in its Role as an Environmentally Responsible Transportation Partner
- National Express Taps Transportation Industry Veteran Nick Voisard to Lead its Broad-Ranging Electric Vehicle (EV) Initiatives Throughout North America
- National Express and Latinos In Transit Team to Expand Career Opportunities in Transportation
- National Express Transit Welcomes Veteran Transportation Executive, John King, as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- GoDurham Innovates its Way Through Driver Shortage for ADA Paratransit – Increases Rider Satisfaction with Lower Costs
- infographics (2)
- News (14)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (29)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (7)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (1)