National Express Transit (NEXT) Renews Seven-Year Paratransit Contract with Pace
LISLE and CHICAGO, IL—CDT, owned and operated by National Express Transit (NEXT), is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a seven-year renewal contract which includes a three-year extension with Pace Suburban Bus (Pace), serving its elderly and disabled customers throughout the Chicagoland area. The Company is one of four vendors to be awarded the Pace contract. The renewal is based in part on the Company’s proven partnership with Pace and its best-in-class customer service excellence and innovation.
Pace is one of the largest paratransit systems in the United States and is NEXT’s biggest operation in North America. The service will be housed at the Company’s new flagship facility in Chicago, IL.
National Express Transit (NEXT) is the fastest-growing transit company in North America and is trusted by the country’s biggest paratransit systems to get millions of passengers to their destinations safely and on-time. This is accomplished through the state-of-the-art safety technology the Company uses to ensure safe vehicles and drivers, along with serving as global transit experts. NEXT drivers are second to none.
“We are very excited to continue our ongoing partnership with Pace in our hometown of Chicago. We are honored to have earned Pace’s trust and will continue to work tirelessly to provide high quality transportation to Pace customers,” said Judith Crawford, CEO of National Express Transit.
- WeDriveU to Support the University of Pennsylvania’s On-Demand Campus Shuttles
- National Express Transit Awarded New Five-Year Partnership with GRTC Transit System in Virginia
- National Express Shuttle and Transit Business Announces Leadership Appointments to Accelerate Growth of Sustainable Mobility Solutions
- National Express Transit Vice President of Customer Success Reno Navarette Elected to Serve on Arizona Transit Association’s Board of Directors
- National Express Elevates Electric Vehicle (EV) Expertise with Customized Maintenance Training Program Provided by Proterra
- infographics (2)
- News (17)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (30)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (8)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (3)