Passenger expectations are changing. Technology is empowering riders more than ever, so much so that companies are putting more resources into becoming truly customer-centric.
According to Microsoft’s 2017 State of Global Customer Service report, 96% of consumers consider customer service a primary factor in determining which brands win their loyalty. That’s good news for the customer service industry in general.
For businesses, agencies, and organizations which rely on vehicles for moving people or cargo, making service calls, or delivering and picking up cargo, fleet management is a key element for effective and cost-efficient operations. Fleet management services, which can be handled in-house or contracted to a fleet and asset management company, can include a number of different functions, including vehicle maintenance, vehicle financing and acquisition, optimizing fuel efficiency, managing driver behavior, and heading up safety efforts and legal compliance.
National Express Transit’s mission is providing the safest, highest-quality transportation services – on time, every time. Our operations focus on five core values: safety, customers, people, community, and excellence.
As an organization, we’ve been focused on initiatives that truly embody these five core values and will help us achieve our mission. One of those initiatives is automotive service excellence certifications. We encourage employees across the organization to become ASE-certified and are also encouraging entire shops to become ASE Blue Shield shops.
A good fleet management company can make all the difference in the success of the businesses that retain them, by keeping fleet vehicles and assets in peak condition, routes and services on time and under budget, and customers and stakeholders happy. The best fleet management professionals are also capable of keen analysis, and are able to learn from the past in order to plan for the future, in order to limit costs while increasing efficiency and satisfaction.
- National Express Elevates Electric Vehicle (EV) Expertise with Customized Maintenance Training Program Provided by Proterra
- In Celebration of Earth Day, National Express Continues to be a Trailblazer in its Role as an Environmentally Responsible Transportation Partner
- National Express Taps Transportation Industry Veteran Nick Voisard to Lead its Broad-Ranging Electric Vehicle (EV) Initiatives Throughout North America
- National Express and Latinos In Transit Team to Expand Career Opportunities in Transportation
- National Express Transit Welcomes Veteran Transportation Executive, John King, as Senior Vice President of Business Development
- infographics (2)
- News (14)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (30)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (7)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (1)