LISLE and CHICAGO, IL—CDT, owned and operated by National Express Transit (NEXT), is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a seven-year renewal contract which includes a three-year extension with Pace Suburban Bus (Pace), serving its elderly and disabled customers throughout the Chicagoland area. The Company is one of four vendors to be awarded the Pace contract. The renewal is based in part on the Company’s proven partnership with Pace and its best-in-class customer service excellence and innovation.
National Express Transit Corp has acquired Fox Bus Lines, Inc., also known as Silver Fox Coaches, a premier provider of motor coach transportation in the Boston area. This new acquisition allows National Express to further expand its base of retail and contracted coach operations in a key market.
WYANDOTTE, MI & LISLE, IL--National Express Transit is pleased to announce that our Wyandotte, MI location has been granted renewal of the ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Blue Seal of Excellence, signifying their dedication to their craft and maintenance excellence.
Boston, MA--Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) selected National Express Transit Corp. to continue providing paratransit services as THE RIDE in the MBTA’s South Service Area. The five-year base contract, with a two-year option, has a total value of more than $422 million over seven years. The Ride’s work will be split amongst three providers, including National Express. This new contract awards National Express Transit with more business than any of the other two vendors. The Company was awarded 50% of the entire Ride program, another contractor was awarded 30%, and the other was awarded the remaining 20%.
- National Express Transit Vice President of Customer Success Reno Navarette Elected to Serve on Arizona Transit Association’s Board of Directors
- National Express Elevates Electric Vehicle (EV) Expertise with Customized Maintenance Training Program Provided by Proterra
- In Celebration of Earth Day, National Express Continues to be a Trailblazer in its Role as an Environmentally Responsible Transportation Partner
- National Express Taps Transportation Industry Veteran Nick Voisard to Lead its Broad-Ranging Electric Vehicle (EV) Initiatives Throughout North America
- National Express and Latinos In Transit Team to Expand Career Opportunities in Transportation
- infographics (2)
- News (15)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (30)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (7)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (1)