We want to assure you that we have taken swift and proactive measures to combat COVID-19 as it relates to our operations. The United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses, and for this reason, we have put into place new cleaning protocols across our business. Each day, our teams will be cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles by using CDC recommended cleaning solutions. We have also advised our employees to adhere to the CDC guidelines on COVID-19 to reduce transmission of germs and shared posters and additional resources from the CDC website with them to print and post in our sites.
This article originally appeared on the BABC Thought Leadership Platform on April 27th, 2017.
Mass transit aims to offer convenience and value for its riders. A key concern for transit managers is how to improve customer experience. When transit agencies integrate newer technologies, riders are happier and ridership grows. In this era of rapid technological discovery, transit agencies have more opportunities to evolve and please passengers.
This article originally appeared on the BABC Thought Leadership Platform on April 19th, 2017.
With the largest generation of Americans (baby boomers) reaching the age of retirement and leaving the workforce, transit agencies, amongst many other companies that provide service to the elderly, have had to make some key changes to keep up. The main focus of this shift in thinking has hinged on the idea of creating a community environment that will allow baby boomers to age in place. Changes in the housing and transit industries have already been put into motion over the last few years to start the development of the modern community environment for retirees.
- National Express Transit Awarded New Three-Year Contract with Regional Transportation Authority of Pima County
- National Express Women Leaders Graduate from Esteemed Latinos In Transit Leadership Academy
- WeDriveU to Support the University of Pennsylvania’s On-Demand Campus Shuttles
- National Express Transit Awarded New Five-Year Partnership with GRTC Transit System in Virginia
- National Express Shuttle and Transit Business Announces Leadership Appointments to Accelerate Growth of Sustainable Mobility Solutions
- infographics (2)
- News (19)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (15)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (24)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (30)
- Transit Company (8)
- Transportation Technology (9)
- paratransit (8)
- Uncategorized (12)
- transportation services (10)
- Partnerships (5)