This article originally appeared on the BABC Thought Leadership Platform on April 27th, 2017.
Mass transit aims to offer convenience and value for its riders. A key concern for transit managers is how to improve customer experience. When transit agencies integrate newer technologies, riders are happier and ridership grows. In this era of rapid technological discovery, transit agencies have more opportunities to evolve and please passengers.
This article originally appeared on the BABC Thought Leadership Platform on April 19th, 2017.
With the largest generation of Americans (baby boomers) reaching the age of retirement and leaving the workforce, transit agencies, amongst many other companies that provide service to the elderly, have had to make some key changes to keep up. The main focus of this shift in thinking has hinged on the idea of creating a community environment that will allow baby boomers to age in place. Changes in the housing and transit industries have already been put into motion over the last few years to start the development of the modern community environment for retirees.
- How to Manage a Call Center Efficiently
- How to Improve Fleet Management Challenges and Solutions
- What Do Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Brokers Do?
- Advantages of Autonomous Vehicles for Transit Operations
- How to Measure Productivity in a Call Center
- infographics (1)
- News (3)
- rural transit (1)
- fleet management (3)
- Transit Software (2)
- Transit Workforce (6)
- Fixed Route (1)
- Transit Technology (11)
- Paratransit Company (4)
- Transit Industry Trends (18)
- on-time performance (1)
- Fleet Asset Management (4)
- Transit Operations (24)
- Transit Company (7)
- Transportation Technology (4)
- paratransit (6)
- transportation services (8)